Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog #2, Classes at Uno and Experience

Coming to UNO, I expected to have very challenging classes at a very fast past. That is exactly what i got. I didn't know what i was getting myself into when i signed up for English class, but now that I'm in that class, i find it very amusing, fun and exhilarating as we are able to talk and discuss VERY openly. College 101 is also a great class. I really enjoy learning the very useful tips that i receive such as how to build a resume. I look forward to doing the other activities that has been assigned to us such as the community service learning.

The study groups are also very cool. We get to review what we have talked about in our class, so far, and then we discuss on how to do our homework and get it done. We also discuss the books and go into group discussions on what we have to do and we help each other. All of the two classes and the study group make me feel like a real college student, i had never had the chance to experience such a fun thing and i really enjoy it. Believe it or not, i think that the shuttle bus rides through the park and being able to walk among other college students on campus is very entertaining. I feel old and grown up. Being able to roam the campus, going into a real college class and having the same privileges as other student is a very neat experience. Sucks that all this will be over in only a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment